Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weight Loss: Week 1 Roundup

So, I have decided that this is it, I cannot put off losing weight any longer. I keep procrastinating and stalling it, but the fact of the matter is i'm not getting any thinner! So, I joined Weight Watchers.

This week I lost 2 1/2 pounds. I was a smidgen dissapointed with this as usually in your first week you have this big weight loss and it boosts your motivation. But, I can't be dismissive of those 2 1/2 pounds, because it's a step (albeit a teensy one) in the right direction. So goodbye 2 1/2 pounds, hope I never see you again!

Mini Goal for Week 2: Get off your butt and do more exercise. Usually, taking Holly out consists of walking across the road to the park and throwing a ball for her, which is great exercise for her, but not for me.

Here is my Week 1 Round Up

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Congrats on the weightloss!!! I'm doing the Smash Diet that you had posted about 3 weeks ago and so far I've lost 4lbs in 2 weeks!!! I kinda cheat on the diet tho which throws me off a lil but 2lbs a week is great!!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig