Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eeeee! I was TAGGED!

8 things I look forward to:

  1. The biggest YouTube Contest ever seen, coming up on May 1st with your truly as one of the co-hosts!
  2. Being a bridesmaid in June for my bestie!
  3. Getting my first wage from my new job!
  4. Summer :)
  5. Losing weight and being able to buy 'normal' clothes!
  6. Going to Spain in September, Marbella here we come!
  7. Holly greeting me when I come in from work
  8. Weekends!
8 things I did yesterday:
  1. Weighed myself obsessively
  2. Filmed a new YouTube tutorial
  3. Took Holly for a walk while listening to a random selection of songs on my MP3, including Chris De Burgh - Lady in Red and Madonna - Take a Bow
  4. Contemplated cutting the grass...then decided against it...
  5. Ate Polenta for the first time...ever! I think I like it!
  6. Pressed the 'snooze' button one too many times
  7. Went to get petrol and resisted buying any chocolate whilst in paying for it!
  8. Filed my nails in preparation for painting them tomorrow!
8 things I wish I could do:
  1. Touch Type. Feel a bit inadequate in my new job coz everyone else does it...
  2. Go on an aeroplane without having to take Vallium..
  3. Get up early in the morning and not be a grumpy so-and-so!
  4. Have enough money to buy a Stock Car and show all those men how it's done!
  5. Do a french manicure without the tip being all wobbly!
  6. Magic my skin to be clear and imperfection-free!
  7. Juggle...with fire! Lol
  8. Fit a Ikea Malm vanity desk somewhere in my house...
8 things I watch:
  1. Snog, Marry, Avoid?
  2. Sex and the City re-runs
  3. X-Weighted
  4. Desperate Housewives
  5. Lost
  6. Dirty Sexy Money
  7. Barefoot Contessa
  8. Rich Bride, Poor Bride
Thanks for tagging me! If you read, this, you are now tagged, and if you do not do it, you will break the chain and all your hair will fall out. Okay, well...not really, but you should do it anyway! Heather x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lol, you are pretty funny, making it like a chain letter. :P I will do this! :) Def.

    I wish I could magic my skin too. :(

    Oh and you can totally learn to touch type! All you need is practice. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig