Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Lovin' It!


This will be a new segment on my blog. Basicaly, when I find a product that I love, i'll tell you all about it!

Whats the product? GOSH Nail Lacquer in Wild Lilac

How much is it? £4.89

Where can I get my hands on it? Superdrug stores nationwide

Whats so great about it? It is the most beautiful dusty lilac colour. It's right slap bang inbetween being a pastel and a bright. It is also an amazing consistency, needing only one coat to become totally opaque! It's very wearable for the workplace/school etc

I'm Lovin' It Star Rating: **** out of 5
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oooh i like the color....I may have something similar but this ones looks a bit brighter!!! Wish they had Gosh products in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous shade of NP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this colour - Stunning! :o

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig