Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spice Girls Contest Entry

Whit is having a Spice Girls-themed contest! I did a bit of a search on Google Images as I love Emma B's make-up, she always looks stunning. I found lots of images but in all the pictures, she has very natural make-up on! I stumbled across this picture and decided to give it a go!

Here are the products I used, the colours I used from the palettes are outlined in orange!And here is the finished look! The pics aren't great at showing the colours since I was doing this at night and had no natural light. It looks kinda silver and black when in reality I used MAC Dazzlelight for the inner corners, which is a beige highlight colour!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OOoooh I like it!!! Your makeup looks great! Good luck on the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl- i created a poll- for ONE of the winners to be chosen this way- so promote yourself and encourage your readers to vote!!

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig