Friday, December 4, 2015

Blogmas Day 4 | Glasgow Botanic Gardens

Earlier this week Darren and I bundled up in many, many layers and headed into Glasgow for the Electric Gardens event at Glasgow Botanic Gardens.  The gardens were brought alive with light and sound, with the plants and trees bathed in various hues.  It was surreal to be strolling around such a place at night at this time of year, but there was a nice buzz about it and nice to see the park, which would normally be deserted, alive with people, light and music.  There was also a performance by fire artists which was a lovely touch.  We stood clutching onto our hot coffee vups while we watched - did I mention how cold it was?

Of course I took my camera along.  I am trying to improve my photography skills and have even moved the dial on my camera away from the Auto setting!  I thought I would share with you some pictures from the evening.









SHARE:

1 comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig