Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blogmas Day 2 | Sass and Belle

I recently came across this gem of a website called Sass and Belle which sells the most adorable things and it's a great place to pick up unusual wee gifts or stocking fillers - its not the 'normal' stuff you see in the high street stores. Here are my top picks. 

*Oh, and I haven't been paid/asked to talk about this site, I just genuinely love their stuff!


1. Glass Pyramid Terrarium I have always wanted one of these, I am terrible with actual plants but you can't really go wrong with succulents.  2. Scottie Dog Paper-clips Everyone loves stationery, no?  3. Forest Fox Snack Box This super cute snack box would be handy for snacks for work/school.  4. Go Your Own Way Banner  5. You To The Moon And Back Cushion Such a simple design that would look great with any colour scheme.  6. Bark Tealight Holder There is too much cuteness - the little heart window...I can't.  7. Letter H Mug  8. Copper Measuring Spoons These are so handy for the kitchen, and they are copper which means everyone needs them, obv.  9. Heart Wall Decoration This just screams blog background to me!  10. Pink Biscuit Cushion  11. Picnic Box Set My niece would love this, can you imagine the cute tea parties?  12. Cream Calendar Blocks  13. Square Photo Frame  14. Set of 4 Coffee Cups This would be a fab gift with some good quality coffee and some homemade biscotti.  15. Retro Measuring Cups These adorable pastel measuring cups make me want to put on a frilly apron and bake cookies.  16.  Around The World Map Cushion

Has anything caught your eye?

SHARE:

1 comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig