Thursday, May 6, 2010

YSL Teint Resist Foundation For Sale

I bought the YSL Teint Resist Foundation and when I got it home and slapped it on I realised it was too light for me! Loved the finish (mostly matte with a bit of dewiness) and the coverage (medium - buildable). It also has a pump!



It has been used once. I am selling for £20.00 - it retails for £28.00+ online so I think thats a bit of a bargain! It comes with the box! It is Shade 5 which is probably a shade lighter than I am at the moment - NC25-30 in MAC.

Here's what boots.com says about it:

The luminous, transfer-resistant formula forms perfectly to the skin for a soft and seamless result. The complexion is preserved from feelings of discomfort or tightening, remaining supple and silky-smooth from the morning through to night. Pigments are specially coated for a color-true effect and the formula absorbs excess oil through the day, for a complexion which always looks and feels fresh.
Teint Resist gives the guarantee of an even, smooth and comfortable complexion hour after hour, giving you the confidence to put your best face forward in every circumstance.
Please contact me below or at scotlass99@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested, otherise it'll be put on eBay! ;D
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi there
    Could you just clarify - do you think the Shade 5 matches a NC25-30?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig