Sunday, May 30, 2010

A'kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist

I have been sent some products from mypure.co.uk to try out. I am really excited as I love to try new stuff! I don't know about you, but long-winded reviews bore me to tears! I will try to standarise these reviews as much as possible to give you the info you need without sending you to sleep!

A'kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist 125ml £12.99 Purchase here

What it says on the bottle:
Awaken your senses with pure rose essence in a fine mist, whilst soothing and deeply hydrating your skin with aloe and vitamin B5 - the beauty vitamin. These sooting actives are combined with a unique blend of Australian Bush Flower Essences - 'old man banksia', 'dog rose' and 'tall mulla mulla', chosen especially to help encourage emotional balance. You will feel reviltalised and your skin moisturised.
Consistency/Fragrance/Packaging:
The consistency is a liquid which does not feel greasy or oily and is readily absorbed into the skin. The fragrance is primarily rose, however it is not heavy or overbearing. The packaging is very simplistic and comes with a spray.

Results/Usage:
I have used this in a variety of ways. Firstly as a facial/body spray throughout the day to cool and reresh the skin. I have decanted some of the product into a smaller spray bottle and keep it at work as my office gets very hot. I have also used it to set my foundation and it gives a natural, dewy glow. I have also used it as a toner, spritzed onto cotton pads. I found that this leaves my skin calmed and lightly hydrated.

Final Thoughts:
I have really enjoyed using this product! I am impressed by the way it boft softens and gently hydrates the skin, without being oily or greasy. A couple of sprays are generally enough and therefore I think that this product would last a while. I would recommend this for all skin types and would repurchase this product.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig