Saturday, January 19, 2013

My face today!

Hello!

I've decided to make some use of my BlogPress app because it's so convenient to blog from my phone sometimes when I have some spare time. Like now for example, I'm sitting watch Darren play darts...random, I know!

Anyway, I thought I'd share my make-up from today with you. I've been loving using my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation but it's a teeny bit light so I mixed some Dermablend Corrective foundation in shade 35 which gave a really nice natural finish!


Im sorry if the picture quality is a bit rubbish, it's the combination of me taking photos on my iPhone and then uploading via this app which seems to reduce the quality of the images even more!

On my eyes I used my Sleek Oh So Special palette, which has some lovely neutrals. I smudged on some black kohl liner and layered on mascara like there was no tomorrow! On my cheeks I used Canteloupe blush by MAC. This got hidden under my messy make-up stash and I only recently rediscovered it, so so pretty! Kept the lips simple as they are a dry, flaky mess and just slathered on my Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine in an attempt to hydrate them!


Take care x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig