Thursday, September 13, 2012

Models Own Haul

I'm weak for a good glitter polish!  So when I decided I wanted to do full-on gold glitter nails recently, I remembered that Models Own collaborated with Hed Kandi and one of the polishes was a super-sparkly gold glitter.  Off I trotted to Boots and when I got to the stand, they had a deal where if you bought 2 nail polishes, you got a nail art pen for free!  So here are the polishes I picked up!

 Disco Heaven is a clear base with mainly gold glitter and a smattering of blue glitter.  It is super pretty!  It would need a good 3+ coats to become opaque, so it's best to use over a base colour (I used Chin Glaze Champagne Bubbles)  

 The other polish I picked up was Disco Heaven (blimey, i'm all about the disco!!) which again is a clear base jam-packed with purple and turqoise glitter.  I can't tell you how many times I have admired this colour in-store, so I figured i'd pawed at it enough and should just buy it!

The freebie I picked up was this black nail art pen.  I've been admiring so much pretty nail art on Instagram so I am planning on trying my hand (do you see what I did there?!) at some very soon!  This has a pull-off cap with a dotting tool on it and a screw off cap containing a long, thin brush.

I'm already thinking I should do a post on my complete Models Own nail polish collection...what do you think?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig