Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bright colourful look!

So I got home on Friday from work, it had been very busy and stressful and I was ready just to veg out on the sofa. But I decided to quickly check my e-mail and noticed I had an email from Gemma at Spell Cosmetics. I had placed an order at lunchtime and he said I should check out one of their new videos. So, to cut a long story short, I had won a prize in a random draw of orders placed! I am so excited about my order, I cannot wait for it to arrive!

This really lifted my mood and I decided to go ahead and do a wild and crazy colourful look to celebrate!

Here is the finished product! As always, click on the picture to see a HUGE version! It's basically green (Ben Nye Mermaid Green), Blue (120 palette), Purple (MAC Grape Pigment) and yellow (120 palette)

To see how I did it, click here!



SHARE:

1 comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig