Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sleek Tutorial - Circus Brights!

Hello!

My quest to make use of all of my Sleek palettes continues!  This time, I'm using the Circus palette.  To see my last tutorial, using the Curacao palette, click here for blog post and here for YouTube tutorial



Not exactly an everyday look!! Haha

Products Used
Face
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Illamasqua Skin Base No9
Illamasqua Concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Mineralise Blush in Warm Soul
No7 Vital Enlightening Highlight Powder

Eyes
elf Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sleek Circus Palette
Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Black Liner
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara

Lips
NYX Round Lipstick in Paris

Loved doing this bright look on such a cloudy grey day!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this look, it's so pretty. Makes me want to break out the colours!
    Love the new look on the blog as well by the way, really nice :).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Heather! I love Sleek palettes, I currently own 5, and I can think of about a billion more that I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful look!! I love this! :)
    X

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig