Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blog Sale

Morning!

I know everyone is having a blog sale right now, so I apologise in advance! However, Darren recently lost his job and money is a bit tight so I thought I would part with some of my much-loved make-up collection.

Here is the important stuff!

- All items are individually priced.
- Postage is £1.50 per item (excluding elf all over colour stick which is 50p). Postage costs are within the UK. Please contact me for costs outwith the UK.
- I accept Paypal as payment.
- Please leave a comment or email me at scotlass99@yahoo.co.uk with the items you would like, along with your email address and I will send you an invoice.
- For multiple items, each additional item will be charged at half the p&p cost.
- Any questions, email me at scotlass99@yahoo.co.uk



Models Own Polishes - £2.00 each. Left to right: Nude Beige, Tangerine Queen, Purple Poppy, Smash Up Purple



Barry M Polishes - £1.50 each. Left to right: Fabulous Red, Spring Green, Bright Purple.



Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch - £1.00
Bourjois 1 Seconde - £2.00



Benefit Erase Paste (Medium) - £12.00. There is about 70% left.



No 7 High Lights Powder (Dandy Pink) - £4.00



Elf All Over Colour Stick (Pink Lemonade) - 50p



MAC Lustre Drops (Sun Rush) - £13.00



Benefit Bad Gal Pencil - £5.00



17 Glitter Eyeshadow (Night Sky) - £1.50
Illamasqua Powder Shadow (Roulette) - £8.00

Thank you :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig