Thursday, October 13, 2011

FOTD 13/10/11

I have a huge amount of make up..it's quite obscene really! So in an attempt to use some of the pretty things I am gonna try and post more FOTD's! Now, I thought this would be as simple as slapping it on and getting my camera, snapping a couple of shots and voila!

...not so! The Scottish weather was not co-operating this morning and instead of the clear daylight I sought, it was rainy and dark! Typical! Also my camera battery decided to die on me so I'm afraid I had to revert to my iPhone..I promise I will be more organized in future!

So, here is my early morning face! Brace yourself ladies!






Eek! Look at my puffy eyes!!

What I used
Face
Elf Flawless Finish foundation and MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30 mixed
Vichy Dermablend foundation in 35 (as concealer)
MAC Blush in Melba

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
MUA Pro Heaven and Earth palette - top row 1st colour on inner corner, bottom row 2nd colour on rest of lid, bottom row 1st colour on outer corner and crease
17 eyeshadow in Midnight (as liner)
Kiko Cosmetics Unforgettable Mascara in Black

Lips
NYX Lipstick in Thalia

So there we have it, nothing that exciting this morning I'm afraid, but I enjoy doing these kinds of posts so I will try to make them a bit more adventurous!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. you have flawless skin!
    i love melba blush, absolute favourite; so natural and pretty :) xo

    ReplyDelete

© scotlass99. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig